Wireless Rechargeable Battery Powered WiFi Security Camera
Regular price $45.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 💡2 night vision modes - IR night vision & Color Night vision(spotlights on). Video fluency is also improved. Changed the Micro USB charging port to Type-C. 1080P HD live view, 92 lumens spotlights, 125-degree Wide View angle, two-way audio talk, 106 dB siren and PIR motion sensor. Provides clear live view and recordings with more details and make conversions easily. Its IP66 waterproof rating means it could work indoor or outdoor in any weather conditions.
- 🔋Rechargeable Battery: This Battery Camera II comes with 2 certified rechargeable batteries. The battery life depends on the trigger times. Given it's triggered 8 times per day, it could last about 2-6 months on a single charge. It automatically notifies you when battery capacity reaches 20%. (Tips: FULLY CHARGE this camera before the first time you use.)
- 📶Wilress Installation & Setup: Choose a way you like to place your Battery Powered Camera, hanging, wall/eave mount, or just place it on the desk. Comes with a 360-degree mount so you can adjust the camera to any angle you want. You can install the mount with screws for rough surfaces or 3M stickers for clean surface. Just take a few minutes to set it and then you can begin to enjoy the camera.
- 🔔Notification & Local Storage: When motion is detected, the camera will send notification to your device instantly and then you can check the event through the video or images the camera captured. If there is an intruder, you can use the siren alarm to warn him. All the videos and images will be saved to the Micro SD card (not included, 64Gb suggested for best performance) Please use Micro SD with Speed class 10, UHS1, V10, format: FAT32.
- 🕒Personalized Setting Options: With this Battery Cam II you have better-personalized experience. You can customize the motion area, schedule the alert. When you come back home after work, the day brief reports you about motion number, trend, and category. It also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to control lights and alarms(just voice control).