RGBCW Flood Light - Why Bluetooth Mesh?
SOLLA 30W RGBCW Flood Light
SOLLA RGB floodlight uses the app independently developed by SOLLA and it is committed to providing customers with high-efficiency and energy-saving daily floodlights while adding RGB and intelligent to make life colorful.
How to connect with SOLLA 30W Smart RGBCW Flood Light?
Steps to Connect with SOLLA App
1. Scan the QR code or search "SOLLA" in App Store (IOS) or Google Play Store (Android) to install the app.
2. Turn on this rgb led flood light .
3. Open the Bluetooth, open the app to complete the pairing.
Steps to Connect with Alexa
1. Reset your smart light.
2. Open “Amazon Alexa” APP, and please say “Alexa, discover devices”to connect your smart light.
(Note: The SOLLA app cannot be used when connected to Alexa)
What can we do with SOLLA App?
- Music Sync
- 6 DIY Scenes
- Group Control
- Timer Function
- Memory Function
- Simulate TV
- Home Managent
- App Online Upgrade
- Adjustable Brightness and Color Temperature
- BLE MESH Tech
- IP66 Waterproof
- Die-cast Auminum + Frosted Glass
- Cable Length: 6.56ft/2m
- Working Temperature: -20-50℃/-4-122℉
Easy to Install
The package is equipped with a ground plug. SOLLA RGB flood lights can be inserted the ground or nailed to the wall. IP66 waterproof is perfect for outdoor using.
You can control one or a group of lights with your phone. 360°remote angle and the control distance could reach up to 130FT/40M.
The housing is made of die-cast aluminum and designed with back convection structure, which can absorb heat efficiently generated by the LEDs to increase the lifespan of the LEDs.